PDA

View Full Version : Nilo table question

jrn90
06-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Hello- I just took the plunge and ordered the nilo table- was wondering if I need to get the storage bin as well? Do those who have this table have anything for storage under the table- if so what? Also does anyone have the nilo storage bench- i just saw it for $99 and was thinkning of getting it. thanks

kcimato
06-04-2007, 02:58 PM
I bought the Nilo table for my grandson at Xmas. It is wonderful and he plays with all his ttoys at the table.Let me warn you the larger one is quite big. I did by the 2 storage bins and he has most of his other toys in them. He can also pull the bins out by himself.He will be 2 at the end of this month and I am going to get him the stools that go with the table. There is also an easel that they have just come out with. It's called a theasel. He'll get that for next Xmas.

The storage bins also have a divider in them so you can have 4 different compartments.

Alys the Cat
06-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Hi. We have the large Nilo, too. I bought one storage bin and a storage caddy (http://store.dianatoystore.com/nilocaddy.html) to go with it. I also picked up two of the matching stools.

I'm sure other storage pieces would work, but since the table is in our living room, I wanted everything to look like it goes together. FWIW, all the pieces are very sturdy and I'm sure we'll get many years of use out of them.

saoirse00
06-05-2007, 09:03 PM
We have the large table and 2 of the rolling storage bins. They work really well for us. My 2 year old is quite small and has no trouble rolling them out to get toys. They hold an incredible amount of stuff as well. We have lego (duplo) in one bin and train stuff in the other. I love that the toys they use with the table most often are right there where the kids can access them. I have been thinking about getting the stools too so I am glad to hear that others like them!