PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy just Gordon's coal car

elaineandmichaelsmommy
06-05-2007, 12:36 AM
Dh took our nephew to play in the hotel lobby last weekend with dd and in the process dn lost his wooden gordon coal car. They're his absolute favorite and I feel really bad about this. I'm willing to buy the new gordon and coal car to replace it since dh should have noticed. But then sil will have another gordon underfoot.
Plus they're the wooden ones. So obviously buying just the coal car would be cheaper but I haven't been able to find anywhere online that has JUST the coal car. They all come as a set.
Just to clarify-Gordon is an engine in the thomas the train set.Dn could care less about thomas,he was the poor engine that he let his cousins play with. But noone could touch gordo but him,and then he lost it playing w/ dd. I really feel like we should replace it.
Does anyone know where I can get JUST the coal car?

caheinz
06-05-2007, 01:17 AM
The only place I could think of would be eBay, or maybe try asking on BBB-Swap.

I've never seen anyone's coal car available apart from the engine!

new_mommy25
06-05-2007, 02:11 AM
I would try ebay or suck it up and buy a new set. It will get used. :)

alexsmommy
06-05-2007, 09:38 AM
I'd just get the new set. We have tons of duplicates and they always get used. It'd be a pain to try to find just the coal car.
Alaina
Alex Feb '03
and #2 in early summer '07

zoestargrove
06-05-2007, 04:02 PM
I'd buy the whole set too. We have duplicates of a few trains..sometimes its helpful when you have 2 kids who have the same favorite.

My local AC Moore sells thomas trains and with the weekly coupon (usually 40% or sometimes 50%) its much easier to stomach the price.

DebbieJ
06-06-2007, 08:11 AM
Have you tried contacting Learning Curve?

I'd just buy the set again as well.

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg