PDA

View Full Version : Chime in if you have the PBK Westport Dollhouse...

mykidsmom
06-07-2007, 11:42 PM
I am seriously thinking of forking out the $$$ for the PBK Westport Doll House. I am in love with how cute it is! Do any of you have this and would you please post a review if you do. Thanks!!!

kaitlinsmommy
06-08-2007, 10:57 PM
We don't have it, but I say go for it if you like it. My dd LOVES playing with it at their store & I'm sure she'd love it if it I bought it for her. I, however, have my heart set on a Le Toy Van one if I ever get around to ordering it.

babyready
06-09-2007, 10:15 AM
We don't have it but dd does love playing with it at the store. I really considered this one but the thing that turned me off was that it is 1) Kinda small and 2)Really closed in. I really prefer the ones that are more open and you can really reach in and play. But I don't know if that makes a big difference to you.

It is a really beautiful dollhouse, though.

mykidsmom
06-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Those are good points you made about the PBK doll house. At my dd's preschool there is a PLAN one that is really nice too but I have searched all over the web and have not found it. I like the colors of the PBK one and the furniture. I am not into the brightly colored ones. Her room is mostly the PBK pink and green so of course I am drawn to the PBK house.

kaitlinsmommy
06-10-2007, 10:59 PM
The PLAN one is Plan toys & they can be found on tons of websites, including Amazon.