PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic CS from Manhattan Toys

xmasbabycomin
06-12-2007, 10:48 AM
I got DD a Baby Stella doll for her birthday. It's her fave doll but she somehow managed to lose her magnetic pacifier. I couldn't find any place to buy a replacement. I emailed Manhattan Toys and they send me one FREE. I received it less than a week after sending the email. WOW. If all companies were like this my life would be so much easier!

shilo
06-15-2007, 03:19 AM
yep, if only. i just had a fabulous experience with kettler. my mom bought a clearance floor model 'final sale' trike for DS for his bday to use at their house. once she got it home, we discovered several missing/broken parts, including the fact that the pedals didn't engage when pedaled. kettler sent out all the missing/broken parts for free (including the push bar that was supposed to be included but which the store charged my mom extra for) and they paid the shipping even after i offered since it was a 'clearance' trike. no questions asked, just a few polite emails to make sure we got everything we needed. yay for kettler, wish more companies were doing such a great job.

lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.