PDA

View Full Version : Baby Einstein exersaucer soft toy recall

Tammy
06-12-2007, 03:47 PM
I was at Target today and noticed the soft block toy on the Baby Einstein exersaucer has been recalled. The soft block toy that has the triangle apple on top has a plastic film over it, and is a choking hazard. Graco has had reports of kids choking on this. Mine is like this at home too and I'm getting a free replacement.

Go to gracobaby.com and click on the bottom middle on "soft block towers." Here's what it says:

The plastic covering on the soft block towers can detach, posing a choking hazard to infants.

Graco has received 137 reports of infants mouthing and chewing pieces of the plastic film covering, some of whom required medical attention. Serious incident reports include 32 infants who gagged and 49 who choked on the plastic covering.

There are directions on how to get replacement product.

BeachBum
06-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Thanks for posting this. My son has outgrown his saucer, but it was an item we were saving for future kids.

denna
06-18-2007, 05:55 AM
*bump*

Thank you so much for posting this! We have this exersaucer and were planning on passing it on to our next DC's. I will look into getting it replaced.