PDA

View Full Version : Bebe Pod or Bumbo Sitter

annadant
06-19-2007, 08:28 PM
Advice from experienced moms needed...which product is better the Bebe Pod or the Bumbo Sitter. Thanks!!

jess
06-20-2007, 06:42 PM
My vote would be for the Bebe Pod--we had it with our son and loved it....I think that I would like it even better now, since I saw that you can get it with a tray attatchment: We always used our seat as a make-shift highchair when we visited the grandparents.

jess
06-20-2007, 06:42 PM
My vote would be for the Bebe Pod--we had it with our son and loved it....I think that I would like it even better now, since I saw that you can get it with a tray attatchment: We always used our seat as a make-shift highchair when we visited the grandparents.

Lilysmom06
06-20-2007, 07:19 PM
We had the Bumbo, and got very little use out of it. It was one of the baby purchases I definitely regret. She never seemed comfortable, and was always trying to get out.

Kathy

Lilysmom06
06-20-2007, 07:19 PM
We had the Bumbo, and got very little use out of it. It was one of the baby purchases I definitely regret. She never seemed comfortable, and was always trying to get out.

Kathy

new_mommy25
06-21-2007, 02:45 AM
We had the Bumbo and we loved it. I think it was a great product for us. You're really not supposed to use it on a table but we would stick DD in it in the middle of the table during dinner and she loved being with us. She was our centerpiece. :) They came out with the tray just as DD was outgrowing the Bumbo so I didn't get one. But I wish they had it earlier because it looks great.

I got ours off Craigslist for $20 and it looked brand new.

mom2lm
06-25-2007, 11:57 PM
>We had the Bumbo, and got very little use out of it. It was
>one of the baby purchases I definitely regret. She never
>seemed comfortable, and was always trying to get out.

We had the same experience with our bumbo. DD kept trying to lunge out of it and then screamed. Plus for us, by the time she had good head and neck control for this, her legs were squished. The bebepod looks a little roomier, but not sure.
Amy
Mom to Lucy and Maggie

MATTYSMOMMY
06-26-2007, 08:53 AM
We used the Bumbo all the time, ds loved it. My friends physical therapist recommended it for her son who could not control his muscles well, it helped him a lot.