PDA

View Full Version : Does Cedar Works do an "end of season" sale?

mom to little e
06-21-2007, 10:26 PM
I thought we received some kind of brochure at the end of the year last year but I can't remember who it came from. We weren't ready to purchase last year and we were thinking we might move so this summer didn't work out either. I am thinking though fall might work out for us this time since it doesn't look like we'll be moving after all.

Nothing like planning ahead on the first day of summer, right? lol

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

annasmom
06-22-2007, 02:19 PM
You may want to do a search of the archives, but I *think* that Cedar Works does a sale in early Fall. I don't have a set but was heavily researching sets last Summer. Good luck!

mom to little e
06-22-2007, 10:20 PM
I "thought" that they did but wasn't sure. I remember getting a flyer and kind of thinking "yeah, right." It was cost-prohibitive but now I really want one! I also know now that while expensive, on sale in the fall would make much more sense.

And I wonder why the kiddos aren't more patient...? They must get it from their momma! :)

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

ECMom
06-23-2007, 06:51 AM
Yes, it starts in August. We bought ours during their sale 2 yrs ago. We love our set & the customer service was great.

mom to little e
06-23-2007, 11:59 PM
Ohhh, thanks for the heads-up. It may be too far back to remember but do you know how much things were discounted? Do you know if the sale is on specific sets or is it available on custom? Also, did it take very long to arrive?

Thanks so much!
Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

ECMom
06-25-2007, 12:32 PM
The sale is 10% off and it's on any set. We got ours within 2 weeks of ordering so it's pretty quick. We had ours designed before the sale so it was processed the first day of the sale before a backlog developed.

mom to little e
06-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the info. That gives me a little bit more idea of how to plan (convince DH or save all my pennies!) It is nice to know that you can save on a custom design, too. I was thinking they might have all been on the pre-designed plans they offer.

Do you love yours?

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!