PDA

View Full Version : ISO a John Deere tractor.

elaineandmichaelsmommy
07-08-2007, 03:25 AM
Ds has flipped over tractors. Dh had to pull him away from a little boy with a ride on at the fire works we went to at a farm. When we were in iowa we saw some at a resturaunt called the Machine shed. They had a plastic one that make engine revving noises and they had the heavy metal ones for sale. They also had the heavy metal ones at the hostess counter for the children to take to the table and play with. Unfortuanatly I think that's the one ds would like to have the most.
The problem is I can't find them anywhere. John deere's website isn't working at this hour, so I thought I'd post here. Could anyone let me know if you know where there's a good selection. I can't find much at target or walmart. Amazon's selection seems slim. I'd like to buy it for his birthday in November,I'm starting my shopping early so birthday's and christmas together doesn't hurt too much. Tia

new_mommy25
07-08-2007, 05:30 AM
My local Barnes & Noble had a big selection of John Deere toys last time I was there. Maybe try there?

danagee
07-08-2007, 02:28 PM
If you happen to have a Tractor Supply Co store in your area, ours had a huge variety of them to choose from. http://tractorsupplycompany.com/
Or maybe you could call the Machine Shed to ask where they got theirs.

Dana
ds 8/04

DrSally
07-09-2007, 12:41 PM
If you're looking for a ride on, I know someone who got one at a farm implement store. You might want to check there. HTH!

caheinz
07-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Here's a TON: <http://www.johndeeregifts.com/category/kids/toys+%26+furniture.do>

This was linked from the John Deere site, so you may have already found it.

RC2 has the license (they also have Thomas), but they don't seem to sell it at their Learning Curve online store. (They used to sell JD at the brick & mortar, but that closed for good last month...)

If you have a Farm & Fleet (or anything like it) around, they're a good source, too!

August Mom
07-09-2007, 02:28 PM
You've gotten good suggestions. I'm also pretty sure that Cracker Barrel has JD.