PDA

View Full Version : Quality kids furniture??

Emmas Mom
07-11-2007, 11:25 PM
I need an entire bedroom set for our older DD. We're moving & literally only have a matress for her. Everything else is going in DD#2's room (they were sharing a room & now will each have their own). Where do I look?? I mean, we cannot afford a lot but I don't want to buy junk. I was looking at this dresser but saw some reviews on Target & Amazon that said there were issues with the drawers sticking & the particle board cracking (mostly that they came cracked & had to be sent replacements). I don't know where else to look. Mainly I just need a dresser but would like to get a nightstand & bedframe if I can. Any suggestions or ideas? TIA.

http://www.allchildrensfurniture.com/South-Shore-3263-035-TH1014.html#ProdDetails

ctmom
07-12-2007, 07:49 AM
What color are you looking for? I was at Costco yesterday and they had the "Ashley" bedroom set displayed. It was beautiful! I just looked it up online and I'm sure the in-store price was a lot less, I just can't remember the details. Of course my girls were not behaving well enough for me to really look at it, or write down the price, but I want to go back sans kids, and take a good look. DD#2 doesn't have a bedroom set yet, just a mattress on the floor...

Mary
dd#1 2/01
dd#2 12/03