PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Toys

cchavez
08-15-2007, 01:08 PM
My friend is having a party. My kids are 19 month (DD) and 4 years (DS). I am not crazy about Discovery toys but I want to support her. Any suggestions on what to order? I would love to stay under 20.00 is possible. Thanks

deannanb
08-15-2007, 03:36 PM
go to the Discovery toys website and look at the sales.
Sometimes you can find fun products that are half the price!

https://www.discoverytoyslink.com

we like the GIANT PEGBOARDâ„¢ Toy
and I'm thinking about getting the GIANT PEGBOARDâ„¢ Activity Pack or something like it to go along with the pegboard.

They also have some books with Cds for $19.99 - your older one can look through the book - younger child can listen to the story (good car activity).

deannanb
08-15-2007, 03:36 PM
go to the Discovery toys website and look at the sales.
Sometimes you can find fun products that are half the price!

https://www.discoverytoyslink.com

we like the GIANT PEGBOARDâ„¢ Toy
and I'm thinking about getting the GIANT PEGBOARDâ„¢ Activity Pack or something like it to go along with the pegboard.

They also have some books with Cds for $19.99 - your older one can look through the book - younger child can listen to the story (good car activity).

kaitlinsmommy
08-15-2007, 04:48 PM
We got an opposites game from there that is really fun. They're just little puzzle pieces of opposites.

tzipora
08-15-2007, 06:01 PM
I second the Giant Pegboard recommendation - it's a big favorite around here. We don't have the Opposites Puzzle, but my SIL does, and DS (4 yrs) had a great time with it last time we were there.

Other things we have and enjoy:
Zingo
Roll and Play Activity Game (I'd never have thought it would be such a hit)
Playful Patterns

belovedgandp
08-15-2007, 08:58 PM
Item I thought would be a bust that my son and all kids coming to our house for the past two years (kids 18 months to 4 years old) has been the boat with the four balls to hammer down. I don't get the fascination, but my son still pulls that thing out to play with at least once a week.