PDA

View Full Version : Looking for left handed toy golf clubs

katydid1971
08-17-2007, 07:39 PM
DS loves to hit golf balls in the back yard with DH. The only problem is the toy set we have, which someone gave us for his birthday, is right handed. He definately swings left handed and has a heck of a time hitting the clubs backwards. Is there any toy set out there that is left handed or ok for a lefty to use? A friend gave him a cut down left hand club, a real one, but it is way to heavy and DS doesn't like using it. Thanks for any help you can give.
Sarah

JMS
08-17-2007, 08:11 PM
I don't know if they would be considered "toy" clubs, but we purchased a 3 piece set for DD (RH though) that she loves and are also very well made.

We bought them on ebay, but if you google the name of the ebay store, they actually have a website as well.
Hopefully this link works. It's the only LH set they are currently listing (I'm assuming he's between 3 and 5). GL!
http://cgi.ebay.com/JUNIOR-LEFT-HAND-CLUB-SET-GOLF-CLUBS-BAG-KIDS-3-5-LH_W0QQitemZ130089908431QQihZ003QQcategoryZ115280Q QtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

ETA: DH is a golf nut (used to be a 4 handicap before kids..) and he was really impressed with the quality of these little clubs. I was just looking at the seller's ebay listing and for some reason they always start the RH sets at 9.99 with a BIN of $59.99. Unfortunately they don't appear to do that with the LH sets .. I think I won ours for somewhere in the $30 range (before shipping). It was last spring.

JBaxter
08-18-2007, 06:22 AM
Dicks Sporting Goods carry junior sets. I have the Right handed junior 4-8 set and 9-13 set AND the junior left handed 3-8 and 9-13 LOL
You can also get single clubs RH & LH there also

The Walter Hagen sets are usually about 69.99 w/ bag ,driver,iron and putter.

greatcanuk
08-18-2007, 03:56 PM
I don't know anything specifically about toy golf clubs, but I wanted to add that Anything Left-handed is having a 20% off discount this month in honor of Left-Handers' Day (which is today). There's lots of great info on their website too.

Promotion code LHC2

HTH someone,
Camille