PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy Kettler tricycle?

brittone2
08-18-2007, 02:40 PM
One Step Ahead has their own version of the Kettler Navigator that I think is a little cheaper? I know in the fall, they had a big sale one year...maybe like 2 years ago? Not sure if they had it last year as well? No air tires, which may or may not matter depending on where your DC will ride.

Ebay or Craigslist if you can handle buying used (and Kettlers are so well made it wouldn't be a bad idea if you can snag one used!!).

Not sure who is selling Kiddio at this time. We bought ours over a year ago and I know they are tougher to find now. Someone recently mentioned seeing a Kiddio at their brick and mortar toy store.

I know around here a lot of independent toy places sell Kettlers. Even online, discounts aren't that common. I think it is part of the contract Kettler has their retailers sign.

I think sunrisecyclery.com has been a place a lot of people have purchased from in the past. Again, not sure they really run any sales.

Jo..
08-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Amazon has the Kiddio 2 for $47 shipped. It was recently on sale for $35 shipped so you may want to keep your eye on it.
http://www.amazon.com/Kiddi-O-Kettler-Supertrike-Stroller-Handle/dp/B000B8J7Q4/ref=pd_bbs_2/103-8346370-1224664?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1187484535&sr=8-2

racerl1
08-18-2007, 07:47 PM
We've decided to buy DS a tricycle for his 2nd birthday. Where is the best place to buy a Kettler or Kiddio tricycle? The closest store that carries them is 1 hour away, and they are full price there. Any suggestions?

colleenfs
08-21-2007, 04:35 PM
We got our Kettler (Happy Navigator?) at the local Learning Express. Every so often they have a 20% off all stock sale, but I don't know when the next one is scheduled.

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05

“I do believe in fairies. I do, I do.�

racerl1
08-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I found a Brummi at Walmart.com for $118.97 - shipped to our local store for free. Even though the Brummi is being discontinued, we saw one at Learning Express and really liked it. (It was $160 there.) If anyone else is interested, Walmart.com was the best price I could find on any of the models. They are not in the B&M stores, only online.