PDA

View Full Version : Does BRU B&M sell Bumkins Superbibs?

taraalissa
08-21-2007, 04:47 PM
I really just want to toss all my Made in China bibs and just get some Bumkins but shipping is a killer everywhere (as if the 19.00 for 3 bibs wasn't enough). I was wondering if its worth a trip to BRU or if anyone knows for sure that they don't carry them.

TIA.

stonecali
08-21-2007, 05:28 PM
I had the same problem with the shipping - I bought mine at our local Right Start B&M. They had a whole wall with all the different sizes (the kind with sleeves, the regular ones, the cap sleeved ones). I don't know if my BRU has them because I am very well stocked now so I wasn't paying attention last time I was there! But, I'm also interested to know....

taraalissa
08-21-2007, 05:47 PM
I called BRU and the girl said they don't have them. Needless to say I NEVER trust what the person on the phone says no matter what store I call. Most employees simply don't know or care to find out the answer to whatever it is I ask so I am always convinced they don't actually know.

MaddiesMommy
08-21-2007, 06:00 PM
We have them and I'm pretty sure I've never seen them at BRU. I think I've gotten mine from Right Start and Kidsurplus.

Janine

punrocker
08-21-2007, 06:34 PM
I bought all ours at the local Right Start or from BabyCenter. You might want to try the Bumkins store locator:

http://www.bumkins.com/locations

Also, Amazon sells them, but you'd have to spend $25 for the free shipping.

ett
08-21-2007, 09:39 PM
I've never seen them at BRU. The Righst Start carries them, or you can try checking local children's boutique stores.

kusumat
08-22-2007, 01:43 AM
I have Bumkins bibs and notice that they were also made in China. I have the organic ones. Not sure whether the Superbibs were made there.

taraalissa
08-22-2007, 07:23 AM
That's interesting. Their website says they are made in the U.S. Hmmmm.....

katydid1971
08-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Mine say made in the USA. They are the long sleeve Dr. Seuss bibs. I bought mine from Amazon, they were half the price the local baby store was asking for them plus I bought a few to give as gifts (I love them) so I hit the $25 mark and didn't have to pay shipping. You could also order something else you've been wanting. I also liked that Amazon had all the patterns. The local store here had only girly paterns and no Dr. Seuss. I love the long sleeve bib for art projects and messy foods ;) Hope that helps you.
Sarah

daisymommy
08-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Buy-Buy-Baby carries them!

DrSally
08-22-2007, 01:07 PM
I've never seen them there. If you have local boutiques, they sometimes have them. I would just incl. it in an order you're already placing on Amazon or Babycenter. Add a book or something. I was at Baby Depot a while back and saw they had a version of bumpkins. Definitely not as nice, but just flexible polyester for something like 1.99 a piece?. I got a few of those too. You might want to stop in there and have a look.

ett
08-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Our superbibs are made in the US.