PDA

View Full Version : Which Toddler Wipes do you like?

taraalissa
08-30-2007, 08:00 AM
I unfortunately bought a big box of toddler flushable wipes from BJ's and I hate them. They are too small, don't properly dispense from the box and rip very easily. I had also tried the Target ones and had a similar experience. I was thinking of spending the extra money on the kandoo ones but would like to know if I should expect the same issues? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

There's nothing worse than trying to convince a 3 year old to stay put while you try deal with one tiny torn wipe after another. Help!

linsei
08-30-2007, 09:36 AM
I think the Cottonelle kids (or adult) ones dispense the best. They are smaller than regular baby wipes, but usually one is sufficient to do the job. We've used Kandoo also, but the box is more complicated - a spring on the lid broke after very little use, I don't like the fruity smells, and they are more difficult to remove from the box.

Linda

http://b3.lilypie.com/64MSm4/.png[/img][/url]

And a new little Valentine to debut in February!

egoldber
08-30-2007, 10:47 AM
We use Kandoo (comes in unscented now), CleanKids (Huggies brand) and Cottonelle interchangeably. I've never had an issue with any of them. I prefer the CleanKids and Cottonelle container.

SnuggleBuggles
08-30-2007, 12:43 PM
We use the Kandoo and they don't have any of the troubles you have experienced. But, per the advice of our plumber (who unclogged our majorly stopped pipe!) we do not flush them. They go right into the trash.

Beth

kaitlinsmommy
08-30-2007, 04:11 PM
DD uses Cottonelle & I would not want to live without them.