PDA

View Full Version : Bibsters Discontinued???

taraalissa
08-31-2007, 01:07 PM
I have been to 3 Targets in the last week looking for Bibsters with no luck. Today I asked an employee and she said that they grey dot on the shelf meant they would no longer be carrying them. Could they be discontinued? I can't imagine living with out these! Who else makes disposable bibs?

sapphire
08-31-2007, 04:47 PM
I buy mine from either Walgreens or Lucky (previously called Albertsons).

kaitlinsmommy
08-31-2007, 05:02 PM
I don't know if they're discontinued, but I'm pretty sure the gray dot means they are out of stock, not discontinued. There have been many things at Target with a gray dot that later came back in stock.

egoldber
08-31-2007, 06:33 PM
This usually means that the product is being re-designed or getting new packaging. The manufacturer bleeds the supply line dry and then provides new product in the new configuration. It can be frustrating to not be able to find the product while this happens though.

new_mommy25
08-31-2007, 08:13 PM
They had a ton at my local Toysrus last time I was there.

I usually just pack a Sally Huss bib when we are out. After we are done I empty it out and wipe it clean and then I roll it up and stick it in the diaper bag. I wash it and the Tiny Diner when we get home. I try to avoid too much disposable everything.

DrSally
09-01-2007, 01:07 PM
I was looking for them at Target too and did not see them, nor a person to ask about them. But, went to Walmart and saw them the next day, so I got a big box!

Pennylane
09-01-2007, 02:00 PM
I used to buy them at BJ'S in large boxes. You might check there or at Costco, Sams.

Ann