PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Recall Update - anyone else get the email?

Melanie
09-06-2007, 03:11 PM
While I'm grateful for the new page to see the status so I can prep Ds how long it will be, I'm extraordinarily disheartened that his favorite toys we sent back at the beginning of summer are not slated to ship until OCTOBER 16TH!! I do hope they do actually ship near then and this number isn't just to put us off a little longer.

Here's a link to the page, but you need your reference #. Mine came in the same email as the link.

http://recalls.rc2.com

ETA: I just found the original post. It was June 13th. I mailed Ds' back IMMEDIATELY so that is FOUR MONTHS!!!

caheinz
09-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Yep. Same date here. And sent them back asap. (Might have been a couple days later -- I was out of town when the recall was announced.)

Had 12 pieces in all, including one building. Fortunately, some of the pieces were out of the "not given yet" stash, but somehow DS hasn't noticed any missing. (I think that's actually a sign that he has too many!)

mom to little e
09-18-2007, 03:25 PM
We sent our trains back on July 22nd...five engines, 3 signs and received our check and our new train. Got our eight replacement pieces today (sept 18). Maybe it won't take your's so long or maybe you had some special pieces that are taking longer? I'm sorry you are having a hard time - I'll keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't take so long.

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

KrisM
09-20-2007, 09:35 PM
We have the same ship date. We sent in the musical caboose and the mail car. I'm guessing it's the mail car holding us up, because a friend has her replacements and they included the caboose. She sent it in after me, too.

Did you send the mail car?

Poor DS is checking the mail everyday to see if his cars are back from the Island of Sodor yet.

Melanie
09-21-2007, 01:32 AM
I don't think we had a mail car.