PDA

View Full Version : Calico Critters?

miki
09-13-2007, 07:06 AM
Are these nice little dolls for a dollhouse? Does TRU or any of the more common stores carry them? I'm thinking of getting DD a dollhouse. She will be 4 (!) soon so little parts are not a concern. But I want to find little animal dolls to populate the dollhouse because she always ends up finding a little animal to play with the one at school rather than pretending with the people dolls. TIA

OSURPh
09-13-2007, 09:04 PM
My friend has a lot of Calico Critters stuff for daughter (houses and critters). My almost 4 year-old LOVES playing with it when she goes there. I think that it's really cute. I don't think that Toys R Us carries it.

Laurie

Marisa6826
09-14-2007, 12:10 AM
TRU doesn't have them, but Learning Express does and I think kidsurplus.com may. intplay.com definitely has them. They're really nice, but not that cheap, so if you can find coupon codes, definitely worth it.

-m

egoldber
09-14-2007, 09:33 AM
They are very cute. Sarah likes to take the clothes off her dolls though and the CC clothes are so teeny she can't get them back on by herself. So if your DD does this it can be a bit of a PITA.

brittone2
09-14-2007, 09:47 AM
We have a Calico Critters set that was DH's when he was a kid :) THe little dollhouse (they no longer make that style) and animals, so it must be fairly durable.

I mostly see them at independent toy stores, online, or Learning Express (I think?).