PDA

View Full Version : Baby Papasan

The Review Mommy
09-17-2007, 03:32 PM
Hi all

We bought one of these for the twins which they love but the dang vibration feature turns it self off. They imediately cry and squirm...Just wondering if all the models have this problem. We have the one without the overhead mobile.

fyi We've got an old FP Kick and play but it's too upright for our 3 week old twins.

tia

Jenny_A
09-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Hey Rebekkah!

Congratulations on your twins!! I have the Baby Papasan chair and used it with DD. The vibrating feature turned off on mine too. I would just turn it off and then turn it back on again. Sometimes I wouldn't wait until it stopped. I would restart it if I felt it was getting close to cutting off and reset the timer, so to speak. Yes, I wish Fisher Price would give the parents the ability to decide when to turn off the vibrations. I guess they do that so that the battery doesn't run out? That being said, I still loved this chair! It was probably my favorite baby item. DD fit so snugly in it, especially when she was a newborn. She slept in it at night on several occasions when I couldn't get her to sleep anywhere else.

Hope you're doing well with the twins :-)

Jenny