PDA

View Full Version : Good price for used Duplos?

kayte
09-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Heading to a consignment sale tonight and was curious what price would be good for used duplos.

TIA

egoldber
09-27-2007, 07:15 PM
I just paid 50 cents for a 100 piece set over the weekend at a garage sale. :)

Canna
09-28-2007, 08:41 AM
Man! That is a REALLY good deal!

I have spent about $3 for a smaller sized box of Duplos (like a small Duplo tub with a lid that looks like a big block on the top and a carrying handle).

Also have paid about $8 on two separate occasions for larger sets of Duplos at Once Upon a Child. One was quite a large collection (filled a small laundry basket, included a train, tracks, firetruck, big square base piece) and the other included a small lap-desk type play table and a zoo set with animals, zoo car, etc.

Not amazing deals, but a lot less expensive than buying them new, and I was happy! :)

oneplustwo
09-28-2007, 12:22 PM
I just priced a 70-piece set of Duplos at $1.50 to sell at my mother of twins tag sale this weekend. I think I remember others selling such sets for $2-3, so I'm probably on the low side, but I just need them outta my house, LOL! Our club's tag sales tend to have low prices anyway. If you're in the Boston area, you could hit our tag sale tomorrow -- there's always a few sets of Duplos!

Good luck!

kayte
09-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Wow.

Those are great prices. I guess I am used to the consignment shops around here (Kid 2 Kid types) that are about 25% below retail. Consignment sales seem much lower!