PDA

View Full Version : SCORE!!! Ryans room dollhouse furniture at tuesday morning!

elaineandmichaelsmommy
09-30-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm so happy about this. I've been agonizing over which furniture to get dd for her birthday for quite awhile now. I really wanted to get her the rr but it was just too expensive. I still need a few very important pieces but I was able to make a good start. I think I got 6 differant sets.
I got the exercise room,pet set,office,little boys room,baby's room,light up lights set,living room,sisters bedroom with the loft bed and I think that's it for now but I haven't been to the tuesday morning near my mil's house or our house yet. This was just a fluke actually-we took dd to a birthday party for a schoolfriend this morning and while she and dh were there I took the opportunity to do some window shopping since the bounce U was in a very well to do neighborhood that we don't usually go to. I don't know if we'll keep all the sets I bought her-I mean really,I think she could use a kitchen and a family more than the exercise room-but we'll see how it all end up.
Did I mention that the sets were $7 apiece? I couldn't believe it with my own eyes.

babyready
09-30-2007, 02:26 PM
I just replied to a post (yours maybe?) about finding RR furniture at Tuesday Morning. You found way more rooms than I did, though! I might have to check back and see what else they have!

Lucky you!

glbb35
09-30-2007, 02:57 PM
She did score! I also got a great deal on a RR Firehouse with all the accessories including the firetruck. It was a great deal and will be a Christmas present for DS. I have gone back and checked since then and nothing new. I think when they have their big sales they just get wiped out by people within days. Does anyone know when their next one will be?

B

DS 03 & 06

MMMommy
10-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks for posting! I picked up the Ryan's Room Home Sweet Home Dollhouse today at Tuesday Morning for $50 and various Ryan's Room furniture sets for $7. I picked up the pet set, fine dining set, living in style set, the fit for kids set, and the outdoor swing set all for $7 each. I got all 5 furniture sets plus the house for under $92, which is cheaper than what the house alone costs elsewhere! Thanks again!