PDA

View Full Version : Nilo Train Table/Chairs/Toy bench - Did I make a mistake

Kindra178
10-03-2007, 09:39 AM
I just got the Nilo train table, stools and toy bench. These products are sitting unassembled in boxes in my living room. I don't necessarily know where I am going to put them, but assuming I have the space, is this a good combination? My son is 15 months. Thanks.

Alys the Cat
10-03-2007, 10:00 AM
No experience with the toy bench, but we gave DS the table, two stools and the rolling storage bin and caddy last Christmas. He was almost 2.5 at the time. He loved it and still uses it daily with his trains. At 15 months, he was aware of the train tables at B&N, etc., but I'm not sure he really "got" how to use them.

The table is huge, but I think it's versatile and will last us a long time. We ended up putting it behind the sectional sofa in our living room. Not the ideal location, from a decorating standpoint, but it gets a lot of play that way.

HTH!

hillview
10-03-2007, 12:13 PM
NO -- you will love it. We got ds a table, 2 stools and 2 cadies for his 2 yo bday and it gets played with every day. Also got the lego mats which are nice. I think it is a good purchase and will last for years. It is large :)
/hillary

niccig
10-04-2007, 11:03 AM
We got the table, the 2 storage bins with caddies. The only thing we're not using at the moment are the caddies, but I think we'll use those as DS gets older. He plays with the train table every day. One storage bin is for train stuff and cars, the other has other toys in it. They're in our family room. It was a great purchase. He got it when he was one, and we put things together as he got old enough to play with them.