PDA

View Full Version : Can we talk Nilo?...

kayte
10-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Can you explain why this table is so great? Ii have the opportunity to buy one used but in great condition -- I am just not sure why I need it....

deannanb
10-03-2007, 09:26 PM
btt -

what are you planning on using it for?
trains? duplo blocks? =)
sensory table?

I can't see artwork being done on that table - but not sure about that.

hope someone can help!

schums
10-04-2007, 09:23 AM
This table is awesome!! We use it for so much stuff in our house. Trains, legos, artwork, puzzles, FP/playmobil play area and more. I really like the table because it is so verstile. The top of the table is just white, so you can do anything on it. It also grows with the kids, since you can buy longer legs as they get older. Also, Lego makes Nilo size "pads" that you build on (the green flat things that you build legos on). The pads are the exact size and go the width of the table. There are also add-ons that go in the holes along the sides of the table that let you built stuff hanging off the edge of the table. You can also buy storage bins that go under the table, and stools too, I think, but we didn't get either of those. I also think it looks a bit better than a typical train table.

HTH,
Sarah
Mom to Alex (3/2002) and Catherine (8/2003)

kcimato
10-04-2007, 03:06 PM
There is also something called a theasel that you can get for it for artwork and it is also a magnetic board.