PDA

View Full Version : Ryan's Room Home Sweet Home doll house (at Tuesday Morning)

LucyG
10-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Does anyone have IRL experience with this particular doll house? I have one on hold at a Tuesday Morning store. I'm especially interested in how large it is. I have the dimensions, but if you have the house, does your child find it large enough for good play? TIA!

DD #1 (2/03)
DD #2 (3/06)

MMMommy
10-03-2007, 08:43 PM
I think the Home Sweet Home is real cute in the pictures I've seen of it online. We don't have it, but I'm thinking of getting one. Do you know if it is already built, or does it need to be assembled? I too am interested in hearing what people have to say about this dollhouse.

Karenn
10-03-2007, 09:21 PM
I have one sitting in my storeroom. It *does* need to be assembled, but we haven't assembled it yet. I haven't decided when/if I'm going to get it out for DD.

babyready
10-03-2007, 09:35 PM
I don't actually have this doll house but it is really cute. The only potential problem I could see is that it isn't really open, so it is a little more difficult to reach in. Not sure how big of a deal that is. In fact, that is how my doll house was when I was a kid and I don't remember caring at all.

The price at Tuesday Morning is great too!

calv
10-04-2007, 07:38 AM
no idea about the house but I'm wondering how much Tuesday morning is selling it for? TIA!!!

LucyG
10-04-2007, 08:16 AM
I believe it's $50 at Tuesday Morning.

kijip
10-04-2007, 11:37 AM
>no idea about the house but I'm wondering how much Tuesday
>morning is selling it for? TIA!!!

I saw it for $50 at Tuesday Morning in Seattle yesterday.