PDA

View Full Version : Rody Pony?

fivi2
10-04-2007, 07:57 PM
After reading the Christmas list thread (great ideas, btw), I have a couple of questions. Will do two threads to minimize confusion!

The Rody Pony:
http://www.jumpingballs.com/rody_pony_horse_s/2.htm

Do your children like it? Is it a worthwhile toy? I have twin girls who will turn two right before Christmas. They are very active and love the trampoline at Gymboree and always try to sit on other balls to bounce. But I would have to get two (don't ask - buying only one of anything usually ends in disaster...)

Are the bouncing balls better or worse?
http://www.jumpingballs.com/Jumping_Balls_hop_Ball_hoppity_s/1.htm

Because they seem to be way cheaper!

Thanks!

bchafin
10-05-2007, 06:41 AM
We don't have the bouncing balls so I can't speak about those, but we have the Rody horse and love it. We have had it since DS was a year old. He is now 3 and still bounces around on it time to time, though he prefers his indoor trike.

kitmama
10-05-2007, 06:34 PM
It's on my list to give my 2 yr old for Christmas. We've never had one before, so I can't really review it! But I do know that my Grandmother has one of the bouncing balls and neither of my boys can really use it yet- it's too hard for them to keep their balance and bounce at the smae time. I bet when they're bigger the ball will work better.

JdrKuhnert
10-06-2007, 05:35 AM
The Rody Pony is a hit with my son. There was one at his playgroup and all of the kids really liked it. He started using it when was about a year old.

Twoboos
10-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Both DDs (2 and almost 4) LOVE Rody. For both bouncing and other play. In fact he's out right now, covered in dishtowels, dressed as a ghost for Halloween. :-)

I think we got it when DD1 was 1, so it's definitely got a long life.

Twoboos
10-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Both DDs (2 and almost 4) LOVE Rody. For both bouncing and other play. In fact he's out right now, covered in dishtowels, dressed as a ghost for Halloween. :-)

I think we got it when DD1 was 1, so it's definitely got a long life.

MissyAg94
10-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Rody ("Ro Ro") is one of my DD's favorite toys. She rides him. She feeds him. She dresses him up. She brushes his teeth. She hugs and kisses him. Rody talks to Grandma on the phone. I am thinking of using him as a deduction on our taxes next year. :)

MissyAg94
10-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Rody ("Ro Ro") is one of my DD's favorite toys. She rides him. She feeds him. She dresses him up. She brushes his teeth. She hugs and kisses him. Rody talks to Grandma on the phone. I am thinking of using him as a deduction on our taxes next year. :)