PDA

View Full Version : Where can one find Legoville Duplo sets in a B&M store?

Canna
10-05-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm putting together a holiday/birthday list for DD at the request of the grandparents. She is really enjoying her Duplo blocks right now, but I think she'd be more interested in sets with additional people/animals rather than just the big sets of blocks (though more blocks are never bad, of course). But the grandparents don't really shop online. Can you buy the Legoville sets at TRU or Target-type stores? Will they need to find an independent toy store in their area? (That alone might be a deterrant for them, much as I wish they'd try to frequent one! ;))

tiapam
10-07-2007, 12:18 AM
I think I have only seen them at the Lego store, though I don't go to TRU very often so not sure about there. I think KB used to have them but not anymore, at least by us. Maybe you could do the online part for them and they could pay you back? Or see if the online company has a catalog and/or will take phone or mail orders. We have the Post Office and DD really loves it. The train looks like fun, too. The building plates really add new possibilities.

We stay away from Bob the Builder, Thomas the Train and the Princess stuff.

-Pam

DD - Two years old!

tiapam
10-07-2007, 12:18 AM
I think I have only seen them at the Lego store, though I don't go to TRU very often so not sure about there. I think KB used to have them but not anymore, at least by us. Maybe you could do the online part for them and they could pay you back? Or see if the online company has a catalog and/or will take phone or mail orders. We have the Post Office and DD really loves it. The train looks like fun, too. The building plates really add new possibilities.

We stay away from Bob the Builder, Thomas the Train and the Princess stuff.

-Pam

DD - Two years old!