PDA

View Full Version : Fat Brain Toys?

mommy_someday
10-11-2007, 11:53 AM
DH and I were talking about what to get DS for Christmas/birthday with all the lead hoopla going on. He found a website: fatbraintoys.com that seems to have some pretty cool toys and it tells you what country made each toy. I'm seriously considering ordering for DS (and nieces/nephews) from this site. Has anyone had any experience with them? Thanks!

fivi2
10-11-2007, 12:22 PM
I ordered from them last year (don't remember what). Everything arrived pretty quickly and in good shape. I didn't have a need to contact customer service, so can't give any idea how they are, but my order was fine.

californiagirl
10-11-2007, 02:27 PM
We've ordered from them several times and always been happy.

SheriRae
10-11-2007, 03:00 PM
I have ordered my nephews (3 of them all living out of state from me) birthday gifts from Fat Brain for the last two years. I've been very happy. Everything has always arrived on time and gift wrapped.

kitmama
10-11-2007, 05:43 PM
I have ordered from them before, and was very happy.

kochh2
10-14-2007, 12:42 PM
ditto! no complaints!!!

mommy_someday
10-15-2007, 08:07 AM
I'm glad to hear that you all had good experiences with the site. They have some neat things on there for kids. I'm forwarding the website to my mom and MIL. Thanks for your input! :)

rgors
10-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Another response that they are great. I am responding because I wanted to let you know that if you purchase the gift packaging, you get a huge re-usable blue bag (similar to the Target "gift wrap" red bag). It's a high quality bag, and I have used it to haul multiple packages (such as going to a family's for Christmas and bringing several presents). It kind of makes a nice "presentation" because all the kids get excited -- oooh oooh what's in the bag!!?? :)