PDA

View Full Version : Any bouncy seats with continuous vibrate?- Thank you!

SnuggleBuggles
10-15-2007, 10:39 AM
It looks like things have changed in 5 years. ;)

We had a Kids Line (?) one with ds and it had a continuous vibrate. Our Fisher Price did not (15 minute timer). The bouncy seat w/ vibrate was the only way we could get ds to sleep longer in the AM (we kept it on the floor by our bed). It worked great but that KL bouncy seat broke. I really would like to replace it. I would like to buy a nicer bouncy seat than that one; I found that the incline was too steep.

I love the look of the FP Papasan bouncy seat- it just looks like it would be so comfy.

The FP Soothing Motions glider also looks really nice.

The FP Rainforest one looks good too.

I'm just having a heck of a time finding out how long they "move" for on any sites so I thought I would ask the pros- the moms here. :)

Thanks for any info on these or others like them!

Beth

bubbaray
10-15-2007, 11:05 AM
nak

i have 2 FP ones and they both vibrate until the batteries wear out...

I have the infant one and the infant to toddler one. I like them

HTH

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007

Piglet
10-15-2007, 11:10 AM
We borrowed one from a friend, and it is FP. It vibrates FOREVER! I don't quite know the name, but it is a crazy bright red/orange. I also borrowed a cheaper one from a friend last time and it went forever. I think it was one of the cheapest ones you could buy, so maybe only the high end ones have the timers as a "feature" so you don't burn through bateries.

MommyAllison
10-15-2007, 07:55 PM
We had the Fisher Price aquarium bouncy (which was replaced by the rainforest line) and it was definitely a continuous vibrate. Sometimes we forgot to turn it off when we took DD out and would find it hours later, still vibrating!

Allison
Mama to DD 11/05

eliasmom
10-15-2007, 09:39 PM
We have the crazy bright red/orange FP bouncer- it is the Sensory Selections model. It would go for a very very long time before the batteries wore out. If you're thinking about FP models, I'm pretty sure they have all of their manuals on their website in pdf so you could check.