PDA

View Full Version : Computer games/software 4 yrs old

galvjen
11-06-2007, 05:56 AM
My girlfriend's son has requested computer games for his 4th birthday. This boy watches plenty of tv so he knows all the typical toddler/preschool characters. I presume those games would be most appealing.

She's been to the library for all the software/games so far and she commented he's enjoyed all of them.

Looking to get 2-3 games total and/or spend ~$25.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Jen

egoldber
11-06-2007, 08:28 AM
If you go to Marshalls or TJ Maxx they often have software for $5 or $6. That's where I got almost all of my DD's games. Some of her favs:

All the I Spy games (the age range is 6-10) but she could easily do them at 4 with some help.

The Blue's Clues games seem to be good. She has and enjoys Blue's Art Time Activities, Blue's Preschool and Blue's Kindergarten. (She could do most of the K game before she was 5.)

She has a Bob the Builder game that she really likes, I think its called Bob's Castle Adventure.

ETA: She also really likes the Clifford games: Clifford's Thinking Adventures, Reading Adventures and Learning Activities.

I got a bunch of games several months ago from a link someone provided in the Bargain forum. I got about 8 games for $20. They came without jewel cases, but its not like DD cares.