PDA

View Full Version : Rave for edufuntoys.com for Magna-tiles

caleymama
11-14-2007, 09:06 PM
I wanted to purchase the 100 piece set of Magna-tiles for either DD's 3rd birthday this month or for Christmas as a gift for both girls. I found the clear set at www.edufuntoys.com for $95.99 with free shipping, which was quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else I could find it (including eBay).
http://edufuntoys.com/magna-tiles.html

I was hesitant to order because I didn't know anything about the vendor but I could not be more pleased. I placed the order Saturday night and payed via Paypal. I received an order confirmation right away. It shipped out UPS on Monday (I received a shipping confirmation email w/ tracking info) and it was here today. Excellent! Now I just have to stop myself from ordering one of the other sets :).

HTH someone!

caleymama
11-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I knew I wanted the 100 piece set and had been thisclose to ordering from an eBay seller, but I decided to Google just to see what else came up. I was afraid it might be too good to be true, but it definitely wasn't. :)

kcimato
11-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the recomendation. That's a good price. I like their games also.

Hippoharbor
11-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Thank you for posting this great deal. I had bought the 35 pc set locally, but am going to return to get this 100 c.

Michelle

hillview
11-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks -- our order shipped!!
/hillary

MichelleRC
11-18-2007, 10:54 PM
We got ours this week too! Thanks to whomever posted the original deal!!