PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a Sticker Book - like I had in the 80's?

TracyBee
11-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Complete with 3 ring binder and plastic covered pages?

It probably wouldn't be difficult to make, but I'd rather find one similar to what I had. If it could be personalized that would be eve better!

Anyone seen one lately? There are tons of books with particular stickers in them, but what I'm looking for is a book to put lots of different stickers in.

caleymama
11-23-2007, 06:15 PM
I have no idea, but you just gave me such a flashback. I looooved to collect stickers. Still have my albums, LOL.

katydid1971
11-23-2007, 08:11 PM
>I have no idea, but you just gave me such a flashback. I
>looooved to collect stickers. Still have my albums, LOL.

I had the same thought, I know my mom still has mine somewhere at her house. Have you looked at a Sanro Store (did I spell that right), you know hello kitty etc., I think that is where mine came from in the 80's.
Sarah

schums
11-23-2007, 08:22 PM
I found a couple of places via google, but also found this: http://stores.ebay.com/StickersNStuff_STICKER-COLLECTING-BOOKS_W0QQfsubZ13 The albums are spiral bound, not 3 ring, but they have a cool selection of covers and have a decent amount of pages. Good luck!

Sarah
Mom to Alex (3/2002) and Catherine (8/2003)

kayte
11-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I know you said you didn't want to make one, but i fyou don't have any luck finding one --here is a link to directions.

http://www.kideas.com/show/19

Also, have you tried eBay?

new_mommy25
11-23-2007, 10:57 PM
OMG, you are totally bringing up memories!

And to the other poster who mentioned Sanrio, I was totally obsessed. I had a bunch of those plastic pencil cases with the two levels that housed my enormous eraser collection. LOL.

caleymama
11-24-2007, 09:30 AM
Those are cute! I was only able to find small 8 page blank sticker books when I googled sticker albums, sticker collecting, etc.

caleymama
11-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Our AC Moore has a Sanrio display. The first time I saw it in there I was instantly transported back to about age 8. At least now with a 5 year old I have a good excuse to be checking it out, right? ;)
I checked the Sanrio website but didn't see any actual albums.

kitmama
11-24-2007, 11:22 AM
I seem to remember recently seeing a sticker fan club listed on the back of a sheet of stickers, and with membership you received a sticker album for collecting. It looked like what my friend used to have in the 80s. It wasn't expensive. . . was it Stickopotomus? Some brand that Michael's carries.