PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Jump Smart indoor trampoline from Kid-Riffic?

ekbecker1
11-26-2007, 04:08 AM
I just saw this on Amazon.com and was wondering if anyone out there has experience with it? It has a lot of good reviews on amazon. . .

KHF
11-26-2007, 10:52 AM
My brother and SIL bought one for their little girl and she loves it. My DD enjoys jumping on it when we're over as well. My niece is 2.5 but she is a tall kid (size 5s) and has plenty of room to jump on it. My DD is 2 (a true 2T) and she has no problems with it either.

HTH,
Kirsten

sweetpea
11-27-2007, 12:45 AM
Dh and I just spent 2 hours assembling one last night! (Okay, it was probably only 1 hour assembling, and the other hour was spent looking for a screwdriver. And when we were finished we discovered that it comes with a tool so we didn't even need the screwdriver).

Dd (she'll be 3yo in Jan) spent pretty much all day on it today and LOVES it - I don't see her becoming bored with this toy ever. The quality seems average but I can't speak for it's longevity since it's brand new.

So far I give it 2 thumbs up. My only gripe is that the music and games are too loud, even on the lowest volume. I tried to muffle it but dd objected since she knew it could be louder. I suggest you put something over the speaker before your dc sees it and knows any different.

Hippoharbor
11-27-2007, 05:02 PM
I am glad that I saw your post. I just ordered one for DS from Target for $56.99 shipped (was on sale with free shipping). THis looks like fun and got good reviews at Amazon.

anamika
11-27-2007, 10:49 PM
I was wondering if you need to put some mats or foam pads under it for safety?
We have HW floors and will be using it indoor for winter, if we buy it.
Thanks,