PDA

View Full Version : Learning Express What's Cookin' Kitchen

michlyn
11-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Anyone have this kitchen? I've been spending a ton of time researching for the "perfect" kitchen and thus far this one meets majority of requirements (need counter space, would like fridge, microwave, gender neutral). I think it's the new LE kitchen - I didn't find the primary colored one that is referenced in many of the older kitchen threads).

I'm hoping it's tall enough for my DD as she is on the bigger side and I'd like it to have room to grow.

http://www.learningexpress.com/childrens_toys/partNumber_KDK53144/proj.html

KHF
11-27-2007, 02:35 PM
We don't have the kitchen, but my DD plays with it every time we go to Learning Express. My DD is 5 months younger than yours and it's pretty much the perfect size for her now. I'm not sure it would grow enough with your daughter. The older kids that are there usually are bending down to play with it. That said, she does love to play with it and it seems nice quality.

We don't own a factory made play kitchen, my dad made my daughter a wooden one, so I was able to get it made to my own specs :-)

Kirsten

michlyn
11-27-2007, 03:13 PM
I was afraid the height might not work. Thanks so much. Appreciate the feedback.

ethansmom
11-27-2007, 05:20 PM
huh. we have the older version and my 4.5 yr old, slightly tall son still uses it just fine.