PDA

View Full Version : Infant car seat --any recommendation changes from the last edition?

anasmum
09-09-2000, 09:53 PM
I'm about to deliver my second child. (Literally --pre term labor takes all the fun out of due dates.) With my first child, we used the Evenflo On My Way infant seat recommended in a previous edition of the book. We were fairly pleased with it but are now looking at the Century Smart Fit Plus, which gets the nod in the latest version of the book. Are there any models that have made significant advances since the latest book?

We have older cars and no plans to buy a new one in the next six-nine months, after which our infant will be riding happily in the Britax Roundabout (which we LOVE.) I'd appreciate any advice in sorting through the vast amount of information and MIS-information everywhere...

Thanks so much!
Barb

alandenisefields
09-10-2000, 09:52 PM
Barb: Nope, no major changes in the infant car seat category since the book was published. We still like the same models. We do have an update on infant seats for 2000 (new models, etc) posted on our web page (go to news/updates and then 2000 year update). But our basic recommendations haven't changed!

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

anasmum
09-11-2000, 10:28 AM
Thanks so much!

Barb