PDA

View Full Version : Graco Metrolite Strollers

mkizz
01-22-2001, 01:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-01 AT 12:30PM (Mountain)[p]Does anyone have info/ideas/comments on these "new" strollers from Graco? They were just being stocked during a recent visit to Babies R Us ..I liked the weight (tag said about 14 lbs) and since I only need a one child, one-time stroller, the price (about $99 US) seemed right too. They offer recline, one-hand folding, an aluminum frame, etc....But I've liked the suggestion of using a Combi 6600 with the perfect match system as detailed in Baby Bargains. So I'm still thinking and would love any input,thanks.

brittneym
02-25-2001, 04:20 AM
I wrote to Graco and found out that they have Metrolite Travel System... only catch is that it can only be found at Wal Mart. I wasn't able to find it at the one nearest me, so not sure if they are supposed to be in stores yet.

brittneym
02-25-2001, 04:20 AM
I wrote to Graco and found out that they have Metrolite Travel System... only catch is that it can only be found at Wal Mart. I wasn't able to find it at the one nearest me, so not sure if they are supposed to be in stores yet.