PDA

View Full Version : Infant car seats and P.Perego strollers

sdownie
02-05-2001, 06:22 PM
Okay, I knew about the Combi "Perfect Match System"... but what's this I'm hearing here and there about a similar thing with P.Perego's Venezia and Milano models? I've tried accessing their website to no avail. Does anyone out there know anything about this...is it true? Where can I find out more? My baby is due in May and I really need to figure out what we're going to do for car seat/stroller...it's hard to decide, with all the choices. Also, anyone with feedback about the Century Avanta 5 pt. infant seat?
Help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks.

lmintzer
02-05-2001, 10:00 PM
Hi. I heard that Peg Perego is coming out with a bar that can be attached to the front of the Milano, the Venezia, and the Plikomatic. With the bar, it will be possible to snap an infant seat into the stroller, like with the Combi Convenience and Savvy strollers. One store clerk told me that these bars would be available as soon as March and as late as May. I don't know how accurate this information is. It is possible that they are available in some locations already. I just tried the website, and it seems to be working. The address is: www.perego.com
In case you can't get on, you can try e-mailing them at:
[email protected] or call their U.S. customer service line at: 1-800-871-1701. Hope that helps. Good luck.

sdownie
02-06-2001, 12:18 PM
Thanks! I just tried the website again and managed to bring it up.

alexsharp
02-14-2001, 02:12 PM
Yes there are bars that are available for the Milano and Venezia strollers. I just bought a Venezia and on a few sites - www.babystyle.com, www.babycatalog.com, and www.comfortliving.com, sell these adapter bars for approximately $20 or less (babycatalog $17.99). I plan on ordering one soon. That really swayed my decision toward buying this great stroller.
Good luck - I hope this helps!

sdownie
02-14-2001, 03:27 PM
Hi, there. Thanks for the feedback. I found the bar on babystyle.com -- whew, that's one less decision to worry about.