PDA

View Full Version : Graco SnugRide DX5 and Snap-n-Go LX??

Juliayn
02-09-2001, 01:10 PM
I bought the Century Avanta seat and realized it does not fit into the Snap-n-Go stroller base. Therefore, I returned it and now am getting the Graco SnugRide DX5. Does anyone know if this model fits well into the Snap-n-Go? Does anyone have experience with one or both of these products and could give me some feedback? Thanks much!

kristenv
02-11-2001, 08:51 PM
I have this exact combination and it works perfectly. We love it! So nice not to deal w/ the big travel systems that I see everyone else with. Personally, this is so nice, compact and light. The SnugRide DX5 fits perfectly.

babysol
03-06-2001, 11:25 PM
PERFECT COMBINATION! We have been using both products for our 4 month old and it works like a charm. So convenient and lightweight. The snap & go must be put together correctly, as if it is mis-alligned (?) it will try to fold up if you hit a curb, but we have not had a problem with ours since my husband fixed the allignment. (It must be in the locked position or it can fold). It is a little small for tall people, as my husband is over 6'; but he enjoys pushing it anyway. I am short and enjoy the shorter push bar as compared to the big travel systems. This has been especially convenient while the baby is young as ours has slept through entire excursions while we've taken her from car to stroller, etc.