PDA

View Full Version : Britex RA in Canada?

jo
02-13-2001, 04:12 PM
I am looking to purchase this seat but unfortunately:
a) cannot find it in Canada
b) ebay and babyuniverse do not ship to Canada

After reading all the pros/cons, research etc. my heart is set on this seat.

Any suggestions?

thx!

Mammaluna
02-13-2001, 06:08 PM
Hello Jo,
I know firsthand how frustrating it is to find so many wonderful baby products online but unable to find companies who ship to Canada. I moved to Canada over a year ago from the States and am disappointed in the lack of availability in quality products. However,I do have good news for you. I'm not sure where in Canada you live but there is a chain of baby stores in Vancouver called TJ's Kids and they carry the Roundabout(not sure of the price). They have a website www.tjskids.com with some(not all) of the products they carry in their store available for purchase online. They also have a listing of the telephone numbers for each location. They ship anywhere in Canada via Greyhound. I was trying to locate a particular mattress and was unable to find it in my area. I called the Surrey, BC store and found the mattress there. The salesperson who assisted me was very helpful and they were prompt in getting my order out. I placed the order on Thursday and had my items by Saturday. I must admit I was a little apprehensive about placing an order over the phone with a company I had never dealt with before, but fortunately for me it was a very positive experience.
I hope this ends your search. Good Luck.

jo
02-13-2001, 06:57 PM
Mammaluna,
thanks so much! this is great as i have family in Vancouver and Victoria (my parents to be exact) so they can bring over the stuff too!

Yes, our selection is here leaves much to be desired, almost makes one want to open a baby store, ha ha!

thanks again and good luck to you!
jody

shandrin
02-17-2001, 10:19 PM
if they are out of stock there, check britax's website for the other store locations, many ship all over. they are great seats! i've had mine for over a year now and they are worth every penny.
hope you find one!