PDA

View Full Version : Looking for suggestions for booster seat

caramb
03-03-2001, 06:10 PM
My nearly 3 year old daughter is too tall for her Britax RA. THe RA has been a great seat. I need some ideas for a booster seat. I've looked around a little bit and they all seem to be similar, but some handle heavier weighted children than others.

Any suggestions? We own a 1996 850 Volvo wagon and will be using a Evenflo on my way seat when our next child arrives in April, and then will move the 2nd child to the RA when she's 20 lbs.

We bought the 2nd ed of your Baby Bargains book and its been passed around to numerous family and friends. Thanks for all the tips and ideas!

Thanks.

Cara B

alandenisefields
03-05-2001, 04:51 PM
Cara,

Thanks for reading our book, BABY BARGAINS! Glad you found it helpful. We appreciated your kind words!

We've received numerous requests for info on booster seats. In fact, we'll have a special report available in April on the topic (for a small fee). In the meantime, we can recommend a seat we use: the Century Breverra. It has a
five point harness for kids up to 40 pounds and then converts to a belt positioning booster for kids over 40 pounds.

Hope that helps,
--
Alan & Denise Fields, authors
BABY BARGAINS