PDA

View Full Version : peg perego infant seats

shandrin
03-11-2001, 08:54 PM
i know these are very new but anyone used/bought one and do you like it? any feedback on this new model would be helpful, TIA!

bknapp
03-18-2001, 06:01 PM
I'd love to know the same thing.

sschweikle
03-19-2001, 12:20 PM
LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-01 AT 10:25AM (Mountain)[p]I actually e-mailed Alan & Denise about the new "Primo Viaggo" and they were very kind to respond and basically told me not to waste my money. They said that the new seat was lacking most of the newer useful features available by other brands. They suggested to stick with a Century or Graco infant seat instead.
Hope this is helpful. Also, they said that there would be a review on this car seat in the new addition of Baby Bargains. If you order the new version on line by the end of March you get free shipping in the US and the book is due to be mailed the week of April 2.

shandrin
03-19-2001, 12:32 PM
okay now i'm curious! what features is it suppose to be missing?
it's a 5pt, has a base, front adjuster, head hugger, strap covers and also fits on peg strollers. sounds to me like it offers no less than gracos or century seats! have i missed something here!?
thanks for the answer! but i admit now i'm confused.

sschweikle
03-21-2001, 11:49 AM
I already deleted the response I got from Alan & Denise, but they described it as a "version 1.0". If you want further info, try to e-mail them. They were very kind to respond to me, hopefully they can more fully answer your question. The e-mail I used was [email protected]. I read their e-mail response and decided against the car seat. Sorry. Peg perego sells an adapter bar that I believe works with most infant car seats for about $20, if that is helpful. Hope they can give you the info you need.

shandrin
03-21-2001, 12:27 PM
thank you, i'll do that