PDA

View Full Version : Where can I order a Graco SnugRide V?

vicki3306
03-16-2001, 03:07 PM
Am due in 6 weeks and have recently ordered a Combi 6610 from the internet. I live in Hawaii, and with the online coupon from www.whenu.com, was able to get a better deal (even with hawaii mailing surcharge for 2nd day air!) than the price available locally ($129!!!).

I have decided to match this stroller with a Graco Snugride V--Can anyone tell me which site to buy it on? All the sites I've browsed have it on back-order--and some don't even carry it! (and I need it real soon!). Would appreciate your experience with the site, if any, as well as any coupon you may know of. I'm resigned to pay the extra shipping charges it costs to get here because I have no other choice! Locally, the seat is available at $109--but only in one design too! (btw, I ordered the Combi Leopard print and I know it comes with a matching seat cover, but I'd like to have options too :) )

My other choice was the Evenflo On My Way V, because I'm intrigued by the handle, but again, it's back ordered, and I can't find a site for it. Keep all those comments and suggestions coming please! thanks a lot!

angusmom
03-16-2001, 07:15 PM
Here is a link that might help. This site ships to HI via the post office, so it's not as bad as paying 2 day air (unless you want to pay the 2 Day so they can ship quicker).

Just so you know, the Snugride DX5 they have just got sold out but they will be back in stock in 1-2 wks probably.

http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/gra/gra03748.html

srlarsen
03-20-2001, 12:20 PM
Vicki - try babiesrus. They have a several patterns of the Graco Snug Ride DX5. I bought the Hobe Sound pattern, which I think is exclusive to babiesrus, and it's $10 cheaper than the other patterns! http://www.babiesrus.com
Good luck!

wiz
03-20-2001, 05:49 PM
I will also try the same combo (Combi + DX5)

Graco DX5 is carried by Babies r us and Toys r us locally here (Maybe online too). I prefer to buy carseat in a store as if something doesnt fit you can try to return it.