PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Stay in View with padded carry strap

emily
04-23-2001, 04:59 PM
Looking for feedback on this item.

The padded-strap concept sounds great, but I am overseas and would have to order the carrier without seeing or touching it.
Has anyone lived with this infant carrier/car seat? Does the padded strap really work or does the rigid handle on all the other infant seats make more sense?

Thanks! Emily

Tondi G
04-27-2001, 08:09 PM
I am only currently expecting my first child so I don't have any first hand advise...but,I frequent a pregnancy board and A LOT of people there either have one already or are planning to buy one of these seats. They sware by the handle...it seems ok to me...I myself personally like the solid handle but the idea of being able to put the padded handle over my shoulder like a bag looks appealing( the seat then rests on your hip)! A woman on our board is having twins and has bought two of these seats...it should defineatly make her life a little easier lugging two babies around! Overall the seat itself was nice when I looked at it and the mirror in the base is a nice extra... the fabric at babies R us was a nice dark plaid. Overall it seemed like a good seat to me. Hope this helped a little...Good Luck!