PDA

View Full Version : Century Smartfit Plus && Century Smartfit Plus 22 ( Older Models )

ashwin
05-15-2001, 08:13 AM
I would like to start by saying that the BabyBargains book provided extremely useful information in my research for baby stuff.

The only 5 point harness models for the Century Smartfit models I was able to find in the stores or the internet appears to be models that are no longer published in the Century Website ( www.centuryproducts.com ).

I found models 4527 and 41320. I called Century Products and they said these are older models and are not listed on the websites. I checked and these models do not seem to have any recall history.

How safe will it be to buy these older models ?
Thanks

alandenisefields
05-15-2001, 12:38 PM
Well, we like the Smart Fit infant car seat. I think it is safe to buy these models, especially since they were in production as of 2000 and even early this year.

Of course, the best and safest seat is the one that also fits your car correctly. Check out www.carseatdata.org to see how your vehicle fits with the Smart Fit.

Hope that helps,
Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

dominodong
11-07-2001, 01:34 PM
I was looking for this model, and thought you might be interested to hear what Century/Graco told me when I sent them an email looking for the SmartFit Plus 22:

"This seat is mainly sold in Canada. And this is probably why you are
having a hard time finding it. There is one small specialty shop in
Louisiana that is carrying it. If you would like that information, please contact us again."

I did manage to find it at Great Beginnings, in MD