PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for car/seat carrier to go with Combi Perfect Match

Jenfed
06-01-2001, 02:58 PM
Can anyone suggest a good car seat/infant carrier that would snap into the Combi Perfect Match Stroller?

Thanks.

Stolidoli
06-01-2001, 06:14 PM
The beauty of the Combi perfect match system is that you can pick any car seat you want. I have a newer Century seat (Assura? Avanta? I don't know, it was grey and the top of the line when I got it, like 8 months ago). It fits perfectly.

Go to Babies R Us and pick a care seat, then stick it in the stroller there to make sure it fits. That's what we did.

Stolidoli
06-01-2001, 06:17 PM
The beauty of the Combi perfect match system is that you can pick any car seat you want. I have a newer Century seat (Assura? Avanta? I don't know, it was grey and the top of the line when I got it, like 8 months ago). It fits perfectly.

Go to Babies R Us and pick a care seat, then stick it in the stroller there to make sure it fits. That's what we did.

littlemomma
06-08-2001, 10:42 PM
I've got the Combi perfect match paired with the Evenflo "on my way" model I bought in 2000. Both pair well together and I love having the base in the car.

jacquirapp
06-11-2001, 12:24 PM
I emailed the Combi company and they said Evenflo, Century and Graco all work with the Combi system.

I was wondering what people had most sucess with, myself...

strusmom
06-13-2001, 09:56 PM
My Century SmartFit Plus 22 works just fine with the Combi Perfect Match (Ultra Savvy). HTH. Good luck.

pearsoka
06-18-2001, 10:03 PM
I use my Century Smart fit with my Ultra Savvy & convenience stollers. It fits very nicely in both.