PDA

View Full Version : Does Britax Infant Car Seat work any strollers?

ricklissaferrero
06-21-2001, 06:26 PM
I have heard such great things about the Britax Roundabout and am seriously considering it but was not sure whether it worked with any strollers as a travel system. If it doesn't I am thinking of going with one of the infant car seats that work with the Combi stroller.

Any thoughts? Thanks! Lissa

aunt83me02
06-22-2001, 10:01 AM
The Britax Roundabout is a convertible seat so it would not work with any stroller. The Graco Snugride DX5 got very good reviews from Consumer Reports and most people that have it love it. I'm not sure about it's compatibility with the Combi stroller but I'm sure there's a post about it somewhere.

cillakat
06-29-2001, 10:12 AM
the Kolcraft version of the snap 'n go. Here's the link at babystyle:

http://www.estyle.com/common/dProductDetail.asp?PMId=7964&SIND=1&frm=1&cmCL=lightweightstrollers&cmPG=header&cmDM=36

Another thing that you may consider trying....if there's a retailer in your area that carriers the HWC, you may want to test it in some other strollers to see if it fits. Many infant seats fit in *many* strollers even though they weren't necessarily made to go together. For instance, I have friends who use evenflo seats with Peg Perego strollers, FP stay in view infant seats with graco, Peg perego strollers and MacLaren strollers....and the list goes on.

I wouldn't be suprised if the HWC fit nicely in, for instance, the Peg Perego Venezia....

:)
katherine in atl
[email protected]