PDA

View Full Version : infant seat compatible with Perego Venezia stroller

ErinW
07-05-2001, 04:36 PM
Any suggestions on an infant seat that's compatible with the Perego Venezia (with the attachment bar). I was looking for the Fisher-Price Stay-in-View but it's impossible to find. Thanks!

alandenisefields
07-06-2001, 11:45 AM
Erin,

Thanks for using our message boards!

The Stay in View and all Fisher Price car seats have been discontinued by the company. Disappointing, but they weren't selling well so FP made a business decision to discontinue them. The Stay in View, however, was not compatible with the Perego strollers so it's just as well.

We'd recommend the Graco Snug Ride as a great option for an infant seat. And it is compatible with the Perego system.

Hope that helps,

alan and denise fields
authors, BABY BARGAINS

cillakat
07-14-2001, 10:57 PM
I have the SIV and it fits *so* perfectly in my Pliko and in my best friends Venezia. It doesn't fit the attachement bar but does fit sooo snuggly in the seat of the stroller.

You can still find the SIV around. There are several atlanta area BRU's that have a few left. Also, babiesrus.com still has some in stock. Those are the two sources for the remaining five point versions.

Three point versions can be found at Dmart, babystyle.com and other online retailers which you can find by doing a search on google.com

If you have any questions about the SIV, let me know...I have *alot* of familiarity with this seat.

:)
katherine in atl

[email protected]