PDA

View Full Version : Combi Perfect Match Car Seat Cover

Jenfed
07-07-2001, 09:43 PM
This question is for people who have the Combi Perfect Match and use the infant seat cover...does the cover go over the handle? Are you able to use the handle of the carrier when the cover is on? The pictures in the catalog and on the website aren't clear.

Thanks.

SylviaC
07-25-2001, 08:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-01 AT 07:41PM (Mountain)[p]The cover goes over the whole thing, but only when actually attached to the stroller. So, you cannot use the handle. Combi's website pictures are the clearest - it's really a "make it a pretty package" thing. So, we keep our cover in the little pocket on the back of the stroller. I honestly don't see us using it much.

Combi's site: [http://www.combi-intl.com/strollers/carseatcanopy.htm]

littlemomma
07-25-2001, 11:27 PM
I don't know what the above post is talking about b/c I have the perfect match system w/ the matching infant seat cover. It is a cover that fits exactly over your existing infant seat. I have the evenflo on my way infant seat & the combi cover is the exact size at the evenflo cover. It has elastic around the whole thing so it fits snugly just like a fitted bed sheet on a mattress would. It basically covers your existing infant seat cover so that the fabric matches your stroller. No, it doesn't interfere w/ the handle at all. And it comes w/ a canopy cover so that you won't have an infant seat & stroller w/ one color and a canopy of another color. No one will even notice you have these covers on unless they look at the edges and maybe a 1/4 inch of your original carseat cover will show. I really like the cover b/c it kind of works like a bed sheet. My baby is 9 months old and has had about 4 really good poopy diaper blowouts while in his infant seat. Of course, each time it happened we were either in the middle of shopping or at a restaurant. All I had to do was remove the combi cover and the original infant cover was underneath serving as a "fresh" seat (poo free).

SylviaC
07-26-2001, 06:38 PM
not the seat cover. You're right the seat cover fits like a glove and doesn't have anything to do with the handle, but the canopy cover does fit over the whole thing and does cover the handle (at least on my Graco) so you can't really use it all the time. That's why I put it in the stroller pouch.

Jenfed
07-26-2001, 06:41 PM
Yes...I just got mine yesterday and I see how the one cover fits on the seat and the other on the canopy, which covers the handle...I am sure I will use the seat cover, I'll probably do what you do and keep the canopy cover in the basket. It's about the only thing that will fit in the basket! :)

Thanks for your feedback.