PDA

View Full Version : Century Avanta Ex

laf0998
07-26-2001, 11:38 AM
Does anyone know if the Avanta will work well with the Perego Venezia stroller? Would also appreciate feedback on the overall satisfaction with the car seat. My wife and think that this is the one that we want, but it is the most expensive and we haven't been able to find many reviews about it - is it worth the extra $? Any feedback would be really appreciated.

cillakat
07-30-2001, 10:45 PM
it's the only one made by century that I'd actually use - as none of the others have front harness adjustors. Even the other Avanta models don't - just the EX. It's very hard to find....make sure you're getting the EX and not the SE.

I have placed it in a venezia at BRU and it fits great - haven't tried 'clicking' it in with an adapter bar, but personally I wouldn't see the need. It fits in there so nicely.

The Avanta has a great base with *awesome* compatibility in cars.

Here's another post that I've written about infant carseats and strollers, compatibility, etc.... http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID6/198.html#1

Take care;)
katherine in atl

laf0998
07-31-2001, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the Reply, we found in the Buy Buy Baby - I went and double checked it is the ex. I think that were going with the Avanta.