PDA

View Full Version : Cupholder that works on the Roundabout???

ckclarady
08-19-2001, 09:47 AM
My 21 month old son is in the Roundabout and will be for some time to come - he's a small boy and I don't see him outgrowing it for quite some time. I LOVE this seat, also, and feel like he is very safe in it.

What is NOT safe is me turning around to hand him goldfish or cups of water or juice, and I have been stymied in attempts to find SOMETHING that will work as a cup or snack holder with this seat. I drive a Honda Odyssey, so I can't use cupholders that slide down into the door next to a roll-down window, and attaching to the door is just generally a bad idea - the doors slide back. The snack holder that FP makes that can clip onto a seat doesn't work on the frame. It's become very frustrating!

Has anyone had ANY luck in finding something that works? I cannot be the only parent out there who could use a few extra hands in the car. We bought a tray at Right Start that fits over his lap and that has a molded cup holder in it, but he often kicks that off, and I don't blame him - it's a big, heavy tray. We need something small and unobtrusive, to just hang off the side of the seat.

Help? Please?

Carrie