PDA

View Full Version : SmartFit Plus and Stay In View

atung
08-23-2001, 04:31 PM
Hi,

Could someone please let me know what the differences are between SmartFit Plus and SmartFit Plus 22?

Also, where can I find extra base for Stay In View? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks,

Ann

SarahD
08-24-2001, 09:42 AM
carseats is the SmartFit Plus accomodates a baby up to 20 lbs, 27 inches. The SmartFit Plus 22 can accomodate a baby up to 22 lbs, 29 inches. Also there is a SmartFit Plus 22V carseat available. The only different between that one and the other SFP22 is that is has a 5 point harness the SFP & SFP22 only have the 3 point harness. The SFP22 or SFP22V are very hard carseats to find as they are not being made anymore (from what I can tell). It looks like the Avanta carseat is replacing it. The Avanta can accomodate a baby up to 22 lbs, 29 inches also but the base is bulkier and the seat is heavier (from what I've heard). One nice feature about the Avanta is if you get the EX model then it has front harness adjuster. It also comes with the 5 point harness. Hope this helps in some way. Here's Century's website if you want to look & compare their products.

www.centuryproducts.com

SarahD