PDA

View Full Version : Instruction/owner's manual for Graco Snugride LX???

smb
11-25-2002, 03:34 PM
We received 2 Graco Snugride LXs off of our BRU resgistry (they were actually sent to the purchaser, who then gave them to us. Neither of the boxes had any kind of owner's manual or installation instructions in them. Should they have? Also, since they were a gift, we don't have a receipt. Is this going to be a problem in the future with any warranty issues?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

egoldber
11-25-2002, 04:23 PM
Look underneath the carseat. Many times the owner's manual is actually on the carseat itself. If there really isn;t one, you can get one from Graco, see gracobaby.com.

HTH,

smb
11-25-2002, 05:09 PM
Thanks -- I'll check them tonight (leave it to me to miss it when it's right in front of my face!!:) ). Do you mean between the seat and the base or between the seat and the cushion?

egoldber
11-25-2002, 05:24 PM
Usually there is a slot actually on the back of the seat itself for the manual. I am pretty sure that it may have been in its own little compartment (maybe even with a cover?) right on the back of the seat. It's not real obvious.

HTH,

stacyim
11-27-2002, 10:51 PM
I also have a Snugride LX and couldn't find any manual. The instructions appear to be printed on the side of the base. Is yours the same way?

addiemae
11-28-2002, 06:08 PM
I looked all over for the instructions too........
Pop the seat out of the base and put it on the floor upside down.
Nice of Graco to make it so obvious!
Annie
EDD 1/15

stacyim
11-29-2002, 07:37 PM
How you found it there, I'll never know. Thank you so much!!!

dd_ani
11-30-2002, 02:29 PM
Yeah, aside from my other problems with Graco (CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS!!!!!), the fact that you need the instuction manual to detatch the carseat from the base, yet need to detatch the seat from the base to get to the manual is wonderful.....

Michelle

juliasdad
12-02-2002, 03:38 PM
If the instruction holder on the underside of the carrier (not the base) is empty, you can always download the instructions from www.gracobaby.com

-dan